DR ZAKIR NAIK REVEALING HIS SECRET OF EXCELLENT MEMORY - MUST READ

People always ask me that what is the secret of your memory, do you have a computer chip in your brain... The secret is given in the Quran and in my Dawah training program which I did for my students, I say there are 3 things required:

NUMBER 1:- The Quran says in "Surah Imran"  That if Allah helps you, none can overcome you and if Allah forsakes you, who is there than who can help you so let the believers put their trust in Allah... Number 1 is trust in Allah.

NUMBER 2:- The Quran says in "Surah Ankaboot" If you strive and struggle in the way of Allah, Allah will open up your pathways... Number 2 is Hard work.

NUMBER 3:- The Quran says in "Surah Ambiya" If you don't know, ask the person who is knowledgeable... Number 3 is a Technique.

The technique which we use in our Dawah training program. People ask me brother Zakir what is the technique? I tell that is the third and the least requirement, Number 1 is the faith in Allah, with all your techniques in the world, you know many of my students memorized techniques and initially, they are very good students but towards at the end, they come at the bottom. Allah's help is the best and better than any technique, NUMBER 1.

How did we get Allah's help, If you strive in His way, to strive in His way you have to get success and if you don't get success, you are not doing it perfectly, you are not striving correctly in His way? We have a 40 days training course, where we train people and Masha Allah you will be shocked that even my students quote 'Chapter No, Verse No, Chapter No, Verse No' Alhamdulillah.

I always quote a verse from a Quran in the beginning of my lectures from "Surah Taha" This was the Dua when Allah tells to Musa (peace be upon him) to go and deliver a message and before delivering the message, Musa (peace be upon him) who was a stammer and those who know me personally even i was a stammerer when i was a child and a person can dream of anything in the world, in my dreams I could have dreamt of becoming the best surgeon in the world but I couldn't have dreamt of speaking in front of 25 thousand people because I was a stammerer, now I am coming in the way of Allah, Alhamdullaih.

When I start giving Dawah 15 or 20 years back, stammering wasn't there and when I start to spoke to Christian missionary, stammering start to vanish, I never thought of becoming a speaker but its All Allah's grace, I give lectures to tens of thousands of people all around the world and the largest gathering was 1 million. ALHAMDULILLAH.

Now coming back to the verse of the Quran when Musa (peace be upon him) was asked by Allah to deliver the message to phiroan and his people, He read a Dua, a prayer form "Surah Taha"O My Lord, expand my chest and ease my task for me and remove the impediments from my speech so that they will understand me"

When I start my lecture, i always ask Allah to expand my chest for me and ease my task and remove the impediments from my speech so that people will understand me so this is the Dua which can be used for memory but the main is having the faith in Allah, second is hard work and the third is technique.
DR ZAKIR NAIK REVEALING HIS SECRET OF EXCELLENT MEMORY - MUST READ DR ZAKIR NAIK REVEALING HIS SECRET OF EXCELLENT MEMORY - MUST READ Reviewed by Al Quran on October 15, 2017 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Amal, Niyat, etc are much more important with knowledge and Only Allah knows better who are successful, May Allah guide us on the path of ISLAM

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.